[Girder-users] Versioning files / folders

Andrés Fortier andres at ekumenlabs.com
Thu Jun 29 17:28:27 EDT 2017

Great, thanks Zach! Agreed that supporting folders can be tricky, however I
don't think we will need partial updates (i.e. add/remove/update an element
inside the folder) but just treat the folder as s whole, so I expect to be
able to handle them pretty similar to how you handle file versioning. I'll
ping you in the future once I try to extend your plugin.

Best,
Andy