[Girder-users] Querying by metadata

Jonathan Beezley jonathan.beezley at kitware.com
Thu Jun 29 14:30:30 EDT 2017

I would also mention that user's can be treated like collections in that
they can contain folders.  (See my user on data.kitware.com for example[1])
 You may be able to get away with just using this rather than creating
collections for each user.

[1] https://data.kitware.com/#user/55087c098d777f5ff55d5e3a