[Girder-users] Restricting user access

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Mon Jul 3 15:31:50 EDT 2017

Hi Andy,

Both of these things are pretty easy. API endpoints can be removed in your
plugin just by using delattr on the method itself under info['apiRoot'].
Modifying the UI to only show login for admins is pretty simple, too, by
using the wrap function on the HeaderUserView.render function.

Thanks,

Zach Mullen
Kitware, Inc.
919-869-8858