[Girder-users] Issue with Adding and Removing Users to/from Groups

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Tue Feb 28 13:45:32 EST 2017

Hi Tristan,

This is expected, but is also a bug -- this endpoint currently saves the
document, so simultaneous calls to the same group document could clobber
one another. The solution to this would be to use atomic update calls in
the backend implementation to update the access list. I've opened a ticket
for this: https://github.com/girder/girder/issues/1817

Thanks for reporting this.

Zach Mullen
Kitware, Inc.