[Girder-users] Access Control in Girder

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Tue Sep 8 15:42:12 EDT 2015

Hi Brian,

When it says the console, it actually means the web developer console in
your web browser that you can see if you use ctrl+alt+i and go to the
"console" tab. If it's an unexpected exception, it will also be logged in
the server logs. My guess is that full text search may not be enabled in
your mongo database, but it could be something else.

Thanks,

Zach Mullen
Kitware, Inc.
919-869-8858