[Dart] Coverage

Thomas Boettger t.boettger at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Jun 22 10:50:25 EDT 2004

Hello everybody,

I am having two questions about the coverage of my project. I got the
coverage running for gcc 2.9. The info is shown on the dashboard
(kitwares public one) as I expect it.

My first question is which compiler options do I need for gcc 3 and for
the visual studio 7 compiler?

Second question:
The coverage is always computed for all project sources. Does anybody
know how I can limit the source files which should be included in the
coverage log? For example I do not want coverage information for my test
code.

Thanks in advance,

	Thomas

--
Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Boettger
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum         (German Cancer Research Center)