[Dart] Problem running a submit...

David Cleaver wraithx at morpheus.net
Mon Jun 21 16:41:31 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I recently downloaded Dart and CMake.  I also downloaded the CMake source
and wanted to set up so I could submit an experimental build of CMake
through their Dart Dashboard.  However, when I run their "make
ExperimentalSubmit" it gives me the following:

Building Utility ExperimentalSubmit...
Submit Experimental
        Establishing connection to drop box.
           FTP set to passive mode
make: *** [ExperimentalSubmit] Error 128

I was wondering if anyone has seen this problem before?  Does anyone know
what might be causing it and how I might fix it?  If you need a little info
on my system setup, I'm running cygwin on WinXP.  If you need anymore info
just let me know what you need.  Thanks in advance for any help you can
provide.

-David C.