[Dart] HTTP submission

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Wed Jun 2 15:41:15 EDT 2004

Hi All,

We have been using http submission using CTest on systems that are
behind firewall and cannot do FTP submission. It is actually much easier
to setup than FTP. All you need is to put the attached script to your
cgi-bin directory (or actually any directory with cgi-bin permission).

The script understands HTTP PUT method and HTTP POST thought HTTP POST
is not the one CTest uses, so it is not tested very well.

Anyway, it would be nice to add this script to Dart Server/WWW/cgi-bin
directory, so that whoever is setting up dashboard can use it.

Here is DartConfig.cmake file from CMake:

# Dart server to submit results (used by client)
IF(DROP_METHOD MATCHES http)
  SET (DROP_SITE "public.kitware.com")
  SET (DROP_LOCATION "/cgi-bin/HTTPUploadDartFile.cgi")
ELSE(DROP_METHOD MATCHES http)
  SET (DROP_SITE "public.kitware.com")
  SET (DROP_LOCATION "/incoming")
  SET (DROP_SITE_USER "ftpuser")
  SET (DROP_SITE_PASSWORD "public")
ENDIF(DROP_METHOD MATCHES http)

I tested script using python 2.1 and 2.3 (yeah I know, another
language).

--
				Andy Cedilnik
				Kitware Inc.