[Dart] Server Coverage dies, not enough memory?

Blezek, Daniel J (CRD) blezek at crd.ge.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:00:23 -0400

Ken, et. al.,

  Java has a strange idea of how to use memory.  It will not allocate up to the physical limit of the
systems memory, instead it defaults to 128M.  So the solution is to use a java -X flag to give java
more memory to play around with.  I was hoping we wouldn't have to face this bugger just yet, but
here it is.

-dan

P.S.  I'm out of town, so I can't fix this.  I also suspect that it is platform dependant...