[Dart] Nightly cvs

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:21:36 -0400

I am not sure this is working.

For example, I do a Nightly, then I go to the cvs checkout and do a status on
the files, and they seem to be up-to-date, and not have sticky tags as you would
expect if they were checked out -r date.

I do agree, that there should be a tag set that is the NightlyBuild which is moved
each night, and that should be used by nightly builds.

-Bill