[Dart] Windows NT issues: MostRecentResults symlink, code cov erage in Visual C++

Blezek, Daniel J (CRD) blezek at crd.ge.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:45:13 -0400

Eric,

  Quick responses:

1) The Datestamp format is parsed in other code to extract the particular submissions that belong in
a daily dashboard.  If you change the format (which I think is a fine idea), the parsing code needs
to change as well.  Please test this very well!  It will also break all historical data that we have,
because the directory names will be wrong.  Don't know if this is really an issue or not, so we may
need to wait to roll your changes out.

2) Copying would work well, could check the status of the ln -s call, and do a recursive copy.

3) Go for it!  The coverage stuff is very unix specific, precisely because it is very easy to run
gcov and collect the output.  It would be good to collect coverage information from WinNT as well.

-dan