[Ctk-developers] Support for 4.6

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jcfr at kitware.com
Wed Aug 29 11:44:06 EDT 2018

Hi Folks,

Based on feedback from Julien [1], we are restoring support for Qt 4.6.

That said, considering we don't have continuous integration ensuring it
effectively build and work as expected, it may breaks at anytime. Note that
we will review and integrate patches fixing it.

[1] https://github.com/commontk/CTK/pull/822

Thanks
Jc