[Ctk-developers] Link problem with DICOM/Qt5

Steve Pieper pieper at isomics.com
Wed Oct 15 13:55:52 EDT 2014

Hi Christian -

First - welcome and thanks for the contributions!

For my part I haven't really tried any of the Qt 5 stuff yet, but I'm not
sure why it would change the library paths of the dcmtk libraries.
Probably as a workaround you could set the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH variable or
use the ctkAppLauncher to set the paths.

As it happens a bunch of us will be working in Heidelberg in a few weeks
[1] and Qt5 migration is on the list of hacking topics.  We'll can try to
sort this out at that meeting if it hasn't been fixed by then.  BTW,
Heidelberg is not so far from Norway in case you are interested in
participating.  I think you would find people with a lot of similar
interests.

-Steve

[1] http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-Nov-2014