[Ctk-developers] Invitation to CTK Hackfest Heidelberg: Nov 3 - 7

Marco Nolden m.nolden at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Oct 8 13:20:21 EDT 2014

Hey CTKers,

the 10th CTK hackfest is coming soon! One week of coding and
face-to-face discussions about the latest technologies and developments
in our field, taking place at the German Cancer Research Center in the
historic city of Heidelberg. Please put your name on the wiki page [1]
if you're planning to join us. If you're not sure yet or want to come
for the first time or do not know what this is all about please do not
hesitate to contact us!

We've put some more information on the wiki page, there is a special
arrangement with a nice hotel which is open till Oct 15th.

Please forward this invitation to anyone who might be interested.

Hope to see you all in Heidelberg!

Best,

Marco and the Heidelberg CTK team

[1]: http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-Nov-2014