[Ctk-developers] Command Line Modules: Constraints and defaults

Clarkson, Matt m.clarkson at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 8 16:54:02 EST 2014

Hi there,

John reported the error below to me.

Looks to me like the .xsl file in CTK could be at fault.

1. The integer spin box has a Qt default of [0,99].
2. The .xsl file applies a default of -999999999 to 999999999 but only if the constraints element does not exist. So, if it does exist, this bit is missed.
3. Then the default of 300 is clamped to 99.
4. Then the specific constraint of 1-9999 is applied

So, either steps 3 or 4 need the ordering reversed, or step 2 needs to apply this range regardless of whether the constrains element is present.

Can anyone advise? My XSD/XSLT/XML knowledge is limited.
Thanks

Matt