[Ctk-developers] CTK plugin framework tutorial/example

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Fri May 24 11:34:34 EDT 2013

Hi Florian,

Seem the following page could be helpful:
http://www.commontk.org/index.php/Documentation/Plugin_Framework#Documentation

And more particularly:
http://www.commontk.org/index.php/Documentation/CTK_Plugin_Framework:_Embedding_the_CTK_Plugin_Framework

Hth
Jc

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Florian Ganglberger <
Florian.Ganglberger at student.i-med.ac.at> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm new to CTK. Me and my colleges want to develop a CTK application
> that involves IGSTK for tracking. Unfortunately we can not find any
> suitable example application / tutorial to learn how to use the plugin
> framework. Do you have any suggestions for us? Or maybe a nice person
> can send us a minimal example application ;-)

+1 919 869 8849