[Ctk-developers] Build Error

Marco Nolden m.nolden at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Sun May 19 23:51:12 EDT 2013

I can confirm the same error for a clean build on Windows 7 64bit with
MSVC 2010. Current master, all defaults, just CTK_APP_ctkDICOM turned
on. It can also be seen on the dashboard.

The workaround worked as well for me. I guess the latest change to
FindDCMTK.cmake [1] has to be revised.

Marco

[1]:
https://github.com/commontk/CTK/commit/52d9539f5e76149f3d3e7a69f19181dfd7e3dc56