[Ctk-developers] Fwd: [mitk-users] MITK with Latest CTK - problem with DCMTK

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu May 9 06:22:05 EDT 2013

Hi JC,

Did you have time to have a look at the broken support for the official
DCMTK snapshot inside CTK? If I remember correctly, we settled on the
decision to support the latest official DCMTK snapshot together with the
patched versions of DCMTK contained in the commontk Github repositories
(eventually by "ifdef"s  in the CTK code).

As Marco pointed out in his E-Mail, it looks like your merge containing
changes to the FindDCMTK.cmake script broke the support for the DCMTK
snapshot...

It would be great to solve this issue before the Hackfest.

Thanks,

Sascha