[Ctk-developers] Build Error

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Wed May 8 14:19:05 EDT 2013

Hi Xenios -

Yes, there's been a lot of work in the past several months to improve the
cmake infrastructure of DMCTK -- a key issue is making the installed
packages discoverable, so the DCMTKConfig.cmake is findable by the
FindDCMTK.cmake.  There's been a long history of different packages (ITK,
etc) providing one (or more!) custom FindDCMTK.cmake files in their
distributions.  There's been some discussion on the slicer and itk mailing
lists [1].  So in a nutshell, it looks like ctk found that you had a DCMTK
installed, but couldn't recognize the variables in it.

-Steve

[1] http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-developers/2013-January/022414.html