[Ctk-developers] ctkPathLineEdit

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Fri Jun 21 14:26:57 EDT 2013

The current behavior is:
 - if there is a path in the line edit, browse() opens a dialog on that
path.
 - if there is no path in the line edit, browse() opens a dialog with the
last path used in any ctkPathLineEdit

It seems like it could be candidate for being controllable property to add
to ctkPathLineEdit. Feel free to suggest.

Julien.