[Ctk-developers] pop up widget opaque background

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Fri Jun 21 09:53:30 EDT 2013

You might want to try first with a standard QWidget instead of a
ctkPopupWidget to see if the problem could come from ctkPopupWidget or with
transparency in general.
You can also try to set the style of your application before instantiating
it (-> in main.cxx)
QApplication::setStyle(new QPlastiqueStyle);

There might be some Qt::WindowFlags flags to play with.

Julien.