[Ctk-developers] pop up widget opaque background

Miklos Espak espakm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 07:20:53 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have a transparent drop down control panel with some slider widgets. If I
drag the slider, the original position of the slider bar remains on the
screen, just it becomes opaque.

Another example. You can show/hide some parts of the control panel. If you
change the visibility of some part, the control panel widget is rearranged
correctly, but the original arrangement is still visible, as an opaque
background.

I would like to send a screenshot, but if I change to another window and
back, this opaque background is cleared, and everything looks as it should.

Has anybody noticed this problem? Is there a way to get around it?

I tried to call repaint() and update() on the pop up widget, the slider,
the control panel widget (that is on the pop up widget), but no success.

Any idea?

Cheers,
Miklos