[Ctk-developers] ctkWidgets on QtDesigner

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Fri Aug 23 12:07:15 EDT 2013

Based on my experience ... even after setting QT_PLUGIN_PATH I couldn't
load plugin located in multiple folder using QtCreator.

On the other hand, setting QT_PLUGIN_PATH  is know to work QtDesigner

Possible hack: Manually create symlink in the expected folder

@Jose: You wiki account has been activated.

Hth
Jc

+1 919 869 8849