[Ctk-developers] Introductions ...

Papademetris, Xenophon xenophon.papademetris at yale.edu
Tue Apr 16 21:16:08 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Steve Pieper invited me to join people in Kingston in May which I will hopefully do (95% at this point). Some of the names (as listed on "The Team" page) are familiar. For those of you I have not met before, I work at Yale and coordinate for many years our in house software package (bioimagesuite.org). Most of my experience is with VTK (I taught a Graduate seminar with this -- see here http://bioimagesuite.yale.edu/vtkbook/index.aspx<http://bioimagesuite.yale.edu/vtkbook/index.aspx,>)<http://bioimagesuite.yale.edu/vtkbook/index.aspx).>, though I have played with other stuff (e.g. OpenIGTLink/VVLink etc.)

My primary interests with respect to CTK is with the Command Line Interfaces and the whole general area of formalizing interoperability between software in this area. On my non-programming side I work on a variety of medical image analysis projects ranging from fMRI to Registration to Angiography to image-guided intervention work.

Looking forward to meeting people in Kingston in May,

Xenios

Xenios Papademetris
Assoc. Professor of Diagnostic Radiology and Biomedical Engineering
Yale University School of Medicine,
New Haven, CT 06520-8042 USA