[Ctk-developers] problem compiling dcmtk

Michael Onken onken at offis.de
Wed Mar 7 03:55:40 EST 2012

Hi Marco,

On 06.03.2012 19:10, Marco Nolden wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> thanks for the clarification. I wasn't aware of that wiki page. For
> me it would be a perfect solution to stick to these snapshots within
>  CTK. Do they include some version info that makes them
> distinguishable, either on the CMake side or as c-style define?

On CMake side there is no dedicated variable. You have it in
dcmtk/VERSION which contains for the latest snapshot "3.6.1_20120222".

On C level, you have a #define called OFFIS_DCMTK_RELEASEDATE in dcuid.h
which contains "20120222".

OFFIS_DCMTK_RELEASEDATE is set through the definition of
DCMTK_BUILD_DATE, which again is added as compiler option
"-DDCMTK_BUILD_DATE" with the corresponding date in the DCMTK's main
CMakeLists.txt file.

Best,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Onken
FuE Bereich Gesundheit | R&D Division Health

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Gesundheit | R&D Division Health
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax.: +49 441 9722-149/111
E-Mail: onken at offis.de