[Ctk-developers] problem compiling dcmtk

Curzio Basso curzio at camelotbio.com
Tue Mar 6 04:18:46 EST 2012

Hi!

First of all, thanks to everyone for the useful comments and help.

After some tinkering I opted for Julien's solution, since:
- dcmtk 3.6.0 does not compile on mac os x with xcode 4.3;
- the latest dcmtk snapshot does compile, but does not get along well with ctk.

Although the dcmtk-trunk branch seems to have problems with the DICOMAppHosting plugins, which forced me to disable some other stuff, I think I can live with that while I wait for ctk to switch
to a newer dcmtk snapshot.

Related to this: is the dcmtk-trunk branch... how shall I put it...
officially integrated in CTK development? Is it reasonable to expect that it will be
mantained in the next 6 months, or 1 year?

Thanks again for the help!

curzio

--
Curzio Basso, Ph.D