[Ctk-developers] PythonQt Qt 4.8 compatibility

Miklos Espak espakm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 06:05:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

I want to develop an XNAT plugin for our MITK based application.

Sunil already created one for Slicer in Python, and now I want to port it
to MITK.

Later the code could be pushed to CTK eventually, like it had been done
with other commonly used code.

I ran into a problem for which there are some fixes and even a pull request
on the ctk site.

The PythonQt build fails with Qt 4.8 with am error about a decorator class.

Would it be possible to fix this and update the ctk version dep of mitk
eventually?

Thank you,

Miklos