[Ctk-developers] Slicer webinar

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Thu Feb 23 12:44:58 EST 2012

We're happy to announce that we will be hosting an online introductory
Slicer course on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM EST

This course provides an introduction to the open-source 3DSlicer
application, designed for first time users who are interested in a broad
overview of Slicer's features and tools. The course introduces and
demonstrates core functionalities such as loading, visualizing and saving
data. Basic processing tools, including manual registration, manual
segmentation and tractography tools are also highlighted. This course is
not an exhaustive or in depth review of all the capabilities of Slicer nor
a tutorial for developers.

Julien Finet will be teaching the course; Dr. Steve Pieper and
Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin will be attending to answer any questions
during the course.

To attend, please visit the registration
page<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/816969742>.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Julien Finet.