[Ctk-developers] CTK Hacfest in Sophia-Antipolis, 2nd take

Benoit Bleuze benoit.bleuze at inria.fr
Fri May 20 07:50:45 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

After many discussions battling with pros and cons, we have opted for slightly later dates.
Firs t we would like to host our ctk hack fest from the 14th to the 18th of November ,
and then our imaging workshop I already mentioned the following week from the 21st to the 23rd (Monday to Wednesday).

Olivier Clatz, Maxime Sermesant and I decided to place our workshop the following week to apply on concrete cases
the improvements in IPC/interoperability that I am sure we will have accomplished during the hack fest.

I am sorry we cannot offer an earlier date, but there are holidays the last week of October and a national holiday on the 11th, which we totally forgot
(and even if we would have loved to hack on the day we celebrate the end of the First World War, the premises would have been locked...)

The Asclepios team at INRIA would be thrilled to welcome as many of you as possible for that week of fruitful (as always) hacking.
And of course people are also welcome to attend our imaging workshop the following week.

Don't hesitate to ask as many questions as you need.

Best Wishes
Benoit Bleuzé