[Ctk-developers] PythonQt: No Commercial Usage (was Re: Indiana License ?)

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 03:05:46 EST 2011

Hi Julien !

  Thanks for taking the time to answer. I have yet another question on
the same subject. Could you guys comment on the license used in
pythonqt:

https://github.com/commontk/PythonQt/blob/patched/generator/abstractmetabuilder.cpp

** This file is part of the Qt Script Generator project on Qt Labs.
**
** $QT_BEGIN_LICENSE:LGPL$
** No Commercial Usage
** This file contains pre-release code and may not be distributed.
** You may use this file in accordance with the terms and conditions
** contained in the Technology Preview License Agreement accompanying
** this package.

  As far as I know PythonQt is already used in MevisLab, which is a
commercial product.

Thanks again,

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Julien Finet <julien.finet at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi Mathieu,
> You're right, it's an apache license, the commit has been reverted.
> Thanks for the notification,
> Julien.
>
> On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 3:44 AM, Mathieu Malaterre
> <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>  CTK is released under an *apache* license, right ?
>>

>> https://github.com/commontk/CTK/commit/8ae20909af8742ee174caee6dc667e17a6697f83#LICENSE
>>
>> Thanks
>> --
>> Mathieu