[Ctk-developers] pythonqt questions

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 7 11:13:48 EST 2011

Hi Mathieu -

Jc can comment more fully, but I think yes, we want the CTK code to be
licensed under apache2, but since PythonQt is LGPL we may need to apply
that to some patches, which I think would be okay.

Regarding the upstream integration we can't say - the package is pretty
much complete so it doesn't see much activity.  We certainly make the
patches available and would be glad to see them in the main distribution.

Best,
steve