[Ctk-developers] Setting name and description of ctkWorkflowWidgetStep

Daniel Haehn haehn at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 3 15:13:39 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I got it:

the ctkWorkflowGroupBox listens for the currentStepChanged signal to
update the title (==name) and subTitle (==description) for the current
step.

So maybe it makes sense to invoke this signal when the
ctkWorkflow.start() gets called?

If I do it manually like that, it works:

      self.workflow.start()
      self.workflow.currentStepChanged(steps[0])

Cheers,
Daniel