[Ctk-developers] Using ctkWorkflowWidgetStep.setBackButtonText or .setButtonBoxHints in Python

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Thu Jun 2 13:07:15 EDT 2011

Hi Daniel,

Please consider the following remarks,

* The doxygen documentation is up-to-date. See
http://www.commontk.org/docs/html/index.html
The text on the bottom right corner indicates: june 2nd

* The doxygen documentation refers to the Cpp API. As of today, there are no
indication reported letting the user know if the method is available from
python.

* Looking at the code of
ctkWorkflowWidgetStep<https://github.com/commontk/CTK/blob/master/Libs/Widgets/ctkWorkflowWidgetStep.h>,
backButtonText is added to the meta object system as a property (using
Q_PROPERTY). It means, it can be set/get using the following syntax:

a.backButtonText = "Play again"
print a.backButtonText

Hth
Jc

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Daniel Haehn <haehn at bwh.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am trying to hide the buttonbox on a ctkWorkflowWidgetStep in Python
> but I can not access the method:
>
> a = ctk.ctkWorkflowWidgetStep()
> a.setButtonBoxHints(..) # does not exist
>
> Accessing the ButtonBoxHint enum with its values is possible.
>
> Also, I am missing access to a.setBackButtonText(..).
>
> Am I doing something wrong or is the doxygen documentation outdated?
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel

+1 919 869 8849