[Ctk-developers] Using ctkWorkflowWidgetStep.setBackButtonText or .setButtonBoxHints in Python

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Thu Jun 2 13:06:57 EDT 2011

Hi Daniel -

With the PythonQt wrapping, only properties, signals/slots, and
methods tagged with Q_INVOKABLE are available in python.

I would argue that we should try to expose the public API of our
widgets as much as possible to python but right now there is a lot of
functionality that is only available via C++.

-Steve