[Ctk-developers] experiments with the official dcmtk 3.6.0

OFFIS DICOM Team dicom at offis.de
Mon Jul 25 03:41:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

Am 23.07.2011 23:03, schrieb Steve Pieper:
> Hi Dominique - yes, the plan is to move to 3.6 - see this email exchange
> from June:
>
> http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/ctk-developers/2011-June/000640.html
>
> [[ Reminder to Michael: do you have that patch now??  :) ]]

Thanks Steve, I know I'm (very) late :-/ I made all the changes and many
more on the indexer and database and now I am merging everything back into
the main branch (yes, I should commit faster...). I will start commiting the
minimum changes very soon and throw away for now most of the stuff I changed
in other files. I hope you get it this week.

Dominique, most of your errors are just changes in the tag name constants
that were introduced in 3.6.0 since DICOM introduced an official naming
scheme for attribute names. The rest of changes is actually about the SCU.

Michael

--
OFFIS DICOM Team, Escherweg 2, 26121 Oldenburg, Germany
E-Mail: dicom at offis.de, URL: http://dicom.offis.de