[Ctk-developers] VS2010 support

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 22 12:07:28 EDT 2011

Hi,

there is something very strange going on. The generated VS 2010 projects
(I am using the Express editions, 32bit) for the external dependencies
like DCMTK, Log4Qt, etc. only call the download step of the
ExternalProject_add call in our superbuild scripts. The projects are not
configured and build.

Did anybody experience the same? I tried with and without the VS 2010
SP1 and with CMake 2.8.4 and 2.8.5.

Thanks,
Sascha