[Ctk-developers] ctkWorkflow validate does not get called when going back

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Thu Jul 21 16:16:54 EDT 2011

Validating when going backwards seems odd to me.   It might result in
getting stuck in a state from which you cannot exit because of
something done in a previous state which you cannot fix since you
cannot go back to the previous state.

Maybe there should be a "StepBack" function that is called - and in
your case it could call "validate"?