[Ctk-developers] error when compile ctk on win7 X64bit

zhang xiaodong zxdflyer at 163.com
Tue Jul 19 05:34:30 EDT 2011

Hi,

Rencently I download one git-version of CTK and compile it on Win7 X64 system. However error occurs when configure it with cmake. The error is as following:

CMake Error at CMake/ctkMacroValidateBuildOptions.cmake:137 (MESSAGE):

Failed to obtain dependence path of CTKCore.

sxstrace.exe ¹¤¾ß¡£

H:/CTK/CTK-bin64

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:505 (ctkMacroValidateBuildOptions)

I do not know why it happens. QT 64bit has been compiled already.  Could anyone help me with that? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Thanks a lot.

Zhang Xiaodong