[Ctk-developers] License versus copyright and authorship

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Sun Jul 10 16:47:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

One point of clarification - I still strongly believe that CTK code
should clearly indicate who are its authors/contributors.   That is,
if some of the code came from Slicer, it should indicate it.  If some
of it came from MITK, it should indicate it.  If J2 wrote it, it
should indicate it.

Thanks to use of the Apache 2.0 license, we can independently credit
authorship and list other copyright owners when appropriate.

Thanks,
Stephen

--

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.