[Ctk-developers] ctkMatrixWidget: setValue not invokable from Python

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Wed Aug 17 16:48:20 EDT 2011

Looks good, except that when populating the values vector
(ctkMatrixWidget::values()), I would call ctkMatrixWidget::value(i,j)
instead of manually querying the data in order to factorize code.

Thanks,
Julien.
p.s.I agree that setValues() would also beneficiate from some
refactorization as well, but it's another story...