[Ctk-developers] mac nightly 7-30

OFFIS DICOM Team dicom at offis.de
Fri Aug 5 11:55:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

Am 05.08.2011 16:49, schrieb Julien Finet:
> Hi Jim,
>
> We were not aware of the problem and we don't have any Mac OsX 10.7
> dashboards for CTK.

it seems it's the same problem that Sascha found on his linux machine, see

   https://github.com/commontk/CTK/issues/25

Thus, it should already be fixed, no? The reason is in any case that DCMTK
was configured and compiled with ZLIB support (DCMTK_WITH_ZLIB) and ZLIB is
then not added to the linker when CTK is built, using DCMTK.

So, are you sure you are on the latest CTK version? Maybe for safety be sure
to delete your DCMTK-related files in the CTK superbuild.

Best regards,
Michael

--
OFFIS DICOM Team, Escherweg 2, 26121 Oldenburg, Germany
E-Mail: dicom at offis.de, URL: http://dicom.offis.de