[Ctk-developers] New nightly dashboards

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Thu Aug 4 17:39:40 EDT 2011

For information, we have 6 new nightly dashboards for CTK:

   - WindowsXP 32bits Visual Studio 2008 Express
      - Debug - Qt 4.6.3
      - Release - Qt 4.6.3
      - Debug - Qt 4.7.0
      - Release - Qt 4.7.0

   - Windows Vista 64bits Visual Studio 2010 Express
      - Debug - Qt 4.7.3
      - Release - Qt 4.7.3

And all of them have green build status :-) but some failing tests :-(.

Right now, they only compile CTK with DICOM support. I'll add VTK and
python support soon.
Let me know if you want me to activate other options.

Many thanks to all of you to make it happen,
Julien.
p.s. Michael, if you feel idle, you can look at the warnings with DCMTK
with 64bits :-) http://my.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=216486