[Ctk-developers] Fwd: CTK Hackfest in Europe: INRIA's proposal

Benoit Bleuze benoit.bleuze at inria.fr
Thu Apr 28 10:38:51 EDT 2011

I am forwarding this e-mail to the list because only the cc-ed contacts received it.
Pitt/Pete/Piet/Peter, could you check that you are sending this e-mail with the same address you used when registering to the list?
I had the same problem on Tuesday when I tried to send this e-mail, and received no answer from any one, I checked the list's administration page,
and since our addresses at INRIA have changed in the past months my e-mail was silently rejected, I updated my address in the mailing list's settings and all was good as new.

The more hackfests the better I would say.
And I don't know if the breathtaking view and a catholic institutions are imperatives for you to find a reason to come,
but we will host it on INRIA premises which don't have either of these crucial prerequisites, but the a good view is never far in the area.

Ben.