[Ctk-developers] CMake Error at Libs/ModuleDescription/CMakeLists.txt:55 (ctkMacroGetTargetLibraries):

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Fri Apr 22 18:01:05 EDT 2011

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks again for reporting the issue :)

Following commit
6f6fbb743<https://github.com/commontk/CTK/commit/6f6fbb743d8685565d1ed7cb631755b9dd1b9896>you
shouldn't experience problem building CTK from scratch.

To prevent similar problem from happening, I propose we add the following
   CTK_LIBS_BUILD_ALL
   CTK_PLUGINS_BUILD_ALL
   CTK_APPLICATIONS_BUILD_ALL
   CTK_BUILD_ALL

These options will be added so that dashboard maintainers could easily
enable and test the complete toolkit.

Should there options be advanced ?

Thanks
Jc