[Ctk-developers] Barcelona hackfest progress

Paladini, Gianluca (SCR US ) gianluca.paladini at siemens.com
Mon Sep 20 17:13:20 EDT 2010

Hello all,
I was happy to see that CTK work on Application Hosting support has
started already in Barcelona!

A quick question - did you use the older SOAP classes as described here:
http://qt.nokia.com/products/appdev/add-on-products/catalog/4/Utilities/
qtsoap/

or did you use the more recent web Service Framework currently being
developed for Qt Mobility, as described here:
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtmobility-1.0-beta/service-frameworks.html

I think the latter one is going to be a lot easier to use ;-)
Cheers,
    Gianluca