[Ctk-developers] mingw compiles dcmtk.git

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Oct 25 12:14:01 EDT 2010

Well, it seems that the restriction I mentioned in my previous post
applies to DCMTK...

There is no DCMTKConfig.cmake file in the build tree and the
FindDCMTK.cmake file (shipped with CMake) is not able to find the
include dirs automatically. However, you should be able to set them
manually. Have a look at DCMTK_*_INCLUDE_DIR variables (probably
advanced) and set them to the appropriate directories in DCMTKs source tree.

- Sascha