[Ctk-developers] mingw compiles dcmtk.git

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Sun Oct 24 12:08:38 EDT 2010

Hi Jörg,

Other than the following redefinition warning in osconfig.h, dcmtk compiles
with mingw that comes with the Qt SDK 4.6.3 for windows.

D:\Developer\Releases\MinGW\SHARED\dcmtk\include/dcmtk/config/osconfig.h:841:1:
warning: "NO_IOS_BASE_ASSIGN" redefined
D:\Developer\Releases\MinGW\SHARED\dcmtk\include/dcmtk/config/osconfig.h:32:1:
arning: this is the location of the previous definition

Dean