[Ctk-developers] Merging branch "dah" into master

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Fri Oct 22 16:22:47 EDT 2010

Hi Jörg,

I see on the git page;

Please use the following git command to clone the repository of a particular
project:

git clone http://git.dcmtk.org/ + project

if i try
git clone http://git.dcmtk.org/dcmtk

$ git clone http://git.dcmtk.org/dcmtk
Initialized empty Git repository in
/cygdrive/d/Developer/Sources/dcmtk/.git/
fatal: http://git.dcmtk.org/dcmtk/info/refs not found: did you run git
update-se
rver-info on the server?

which doesnt work.  Not knowing a whole lot about git yet,
what is the exact command I need to use to access dcmtk version?

thanks
Dean