[Ctk-developers] Merging branch "dah" into master

Zelzer Sascha s.zelzer at Dkfz-Heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 22 10:30:12 EDT 2010

Hi Julien,

testing is of course an important topic :)

The dah branch is not related to "classic DICOM features" , could you explain to which DICOM classes you are referring to? Currently (if I am not wrong), the dah code does not have any unit tests. The could should still be seen as a proof of concept.

Sascha

Von: Julien Finet [mailto:julien.finet at kitware.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010 15:43
An: Zelzer Sascha
Cc: ctk-developers at commontk.org
Betreff: Re: [Ctk-developers] Merging branch "dah" into master

Hi Sascha,

It seems like a good idea to "publish" the dah branch !
I've a little request though (as you asked for it :-) ). Last time I checked, there was not many unit tests (2?) for all the DICOM classes. I think that DAH would greatly benefit from some more testing. I believe it's a good timing to add tests (if you want to merge it means the design is quite stable meaning tests can be written :-) ).

My 2 cents,
Julien.