[Ctk-developers] Merging branch "dah" into master

Zelzer Sascha s.zelzer at Dkfz-Heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 22 09:27:42 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

CTK has seen many improvements since the Barcelona hackfest and I would like to merge the dah branch "dicom application hosting" into master to take advantage of the new features. The advantages would be

-          The dah code would benefit from future refactorings taking place in the master branch

-          Make use of proper include path inheritance between plugins and libraries

-          Take advantage of improvements inside ctkPluginFramework

-          Improve the visibility of the dah plugins to the community

After the merge, developers could still hack on new features in their own branches inside their CTK forks.

I would take care of adapting the dah code and cleaning up some memory management issues.

Do you have any concerns / remarks?

Thanks,

Sascha